The MAXIFY iB4180 offers a higher page yield that will help spend less by delivering a higher volume of images from one group of printer ink tanks. All MAXIFY printers are made for efficiency; they give you a LOW PRICED per Print when working with XL ink tanks. Continually be ready to printing in less than 6 mere seconds from ability on with Quick First Printing. Built to deal with the big careers, the MAXIFY iB4180 features a sizable 500 Sheet Newspaper Capacity displaying two 250 Sheet newspaper trays. All MAXIFY printers add a job booking feature, and that means you can queue up multiple careers - even though already printing.
Print laser-sharp words that is highlighter and smudge resistant with the Dual Resistant High Denseness (DRHD) Printer ink System. Having a 30,000 webpage Duty Circuit, the MAXIFY iB4180 was created to last for your business needs. To greatly help provide your business better, all MAXIFY printers feature 100% U.S.-established Service & Support, with an ardent MAXIFY contact number.
Created for efficiency, it also features a sizable 500 sheet newspaper capacity and a 30,000 page obligation circuit. MAXIFY ink tanks deliver a higher page yield in one group of XL printer ink tanks and the Dual Resistant High Thickness (DRHD) printer ink system produces laser well-defined words that is smudge and highlighter resistant.
The complete MAXIFY lineup features built-in Wi-Fi which is fully appropriate for the Canon Printing app. This helps it be easy to talk about and printing information straight from your tablet and smartphone via go for popular Cloud services. On top of that, the eco-friendly iB4180 printing device is guaranteed by 100% U.S.-founded customer support and support.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Canon MAXIFY iB4180 Drivers Download And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!