UltraChrome GS3 Inks
- Generation limit — high-limit ink cartridges at 1400 ml for each shading (700ml for each cartridge)
- Extraordinary shading array — create energetic pictures utilizing only four hues
- Prevalent media similarity — print on practically any media write from glue vinyl to standard material
- Same day overlay — first dissolvable printers to offer same day lamination
- Ecologically dependable — no unique ventilation or air purging is required
- 3M MCS guarantee — the most exhaustive guarantee program in the signage business is currently accessible on all standard UltraChrome GS3 Inks — more data
- Avery ICS Performance Guarantee – Verified and tried by one of the best media producers on the planet
PrecisionCore TFP Print Heads
- Reliable Color — proficient, exact and repeatable execution with great picture quality
- Exactness — low vibration meniscus control for exceedingly precise spot shape and arrangement
- Double PrecisionCore TFP printheads — two one-inch wide print heads with 1440 spouts for each shading
- Epson Precision Dot — conveys best-in-class picture quality at business level print speeds
- Powerful Print Head Design — composed particularly for the levels of popularity of generation situations
SureColor S-Series Rewards
With the buy of qualifying Epson ink and paper, you can procure and aggregate significant focuses, which you can recover for rewards, for example, maintenance agreements or rebates on the buy of your next SureColor® S-Series printer.
The Epson SureColor S60600 64-inch Production Edition Printer includes recently created Epson UltraChrome® GS3 4-shading dissolvable ink for exceptional print quality, solidness, and media similarity.
Price: Around $14,995.00, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Epson SureColor S60600 Drivers, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!