- Install super fast on your computer or Netbook - with out a Compact disk - using HP Smart Install
- Recycle easily with HP World Partners
- Paper handling suggestions, standard 150-sheet suggestions tray, Paper managing end result, standard 100-sheet face-down bin, Maximum end result capacity (linens) Around 100 sheets
- Media sizes backed: A4, A5, ISO B5, ISO C5, ISO C5/6, ISO C6, ISO DL, 16K, Western postcard, J postcard (Hagaki), J dual postcard (Oufuku Hagaki)
- Mass media sizes, custom 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm,
- Media types Newspaper (plain, laser beam), envelopes, transparencies, brands, cardstock, postcards
Sturdy Multifunctional Printer
HP's latest offering, the HP Laserjet Expert M1136 is a straightforward and small multifunctional printing device that offers more features than almost every other printers in this cost range. Aside from high quality printing, you can put it to use for your backup and scan careers too. This amazingly light and portable HP LaserJet M1136 Expert Multifunction Monochrome Printing device has a slim footprint that occupies hardly any space on your desktop. It comes with an all dark matte external that looks elegant and sophisticated. The very best of the printing device properties a 150-sheet type holder and a flatbed scanning device.
Printing device with Energy Savings
LaserJet Pro M1136 Drivers - Like the majority of multifunctional laser beam printers from HP, the HP Laserjet Expert M1136 Multifunction Computer printer too has been suitable for energy personal savings. The smart HP Auto-On/Auto-Off technology will shut the printing device down if it is idle for too much time. Increasing the energy-saving features is the LED-based Instant On technology that reduces energy consumption in both idle and duplicate modes. Unit installation is a cinch, because of HP Smart Install. You could just connect in this HP Laserjet Computer printer and start producing within minutes. Printing rate and scan quality are in par using its performance.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!