- Wireless scanning: Scan documents to mobile easily, tablet and Wi-Fi-enabled work stations
- A business first with Slow-moving Mode: Check out crumpled, long or delicate documents without increasing document sizes
- Active Parting Roller System: Prevents wearisome double feeds making sure every little bit of newspaper gets scanned
- Auto Scan Function: Quickly process physical documents in workable amounts.
- Optional Network User interface: Easy writing between users with drive check and pre-defined job profiles
Intelligent features improve efficiency, data and accuracy reliability
With an industry-first gradual setting for scanning crumpled or delicate documents, the capability to scan challenging multimedia hasn't been easier. The Dynamic Parting Roller System helps prevent tedious document twin feeds and the Increase Feed Detection Miss (DFDS) means you can check out difficult multimedia like envelopes or documents with post-it records. Auto Scan Method allows the control of a multitude of documents as you file.
Single-pass double-sided scanning ensures quick document handling, while it is possible to scan a flexible array of multimedia such as newspaper as skinny as 27gsm, or heavy cards at 413gsm. The instantly-recognised A3 carrier sheet automatically stitches greater documents back again collectively digitally.
Scan documents easily to mobile, tablet and Wi-Fi-enabled work channels with its cellular ability. Built-in NFC permits instant Wi-Fi connection. It offers high-speed USB 3.0 with WIA and TWAIN motorists for increased compatibility with Report Management Systems.
Image record and advancement management software
Epson Check 2.0 software helps it be easy to change images with features such as de-skew and car rotate, while Doc Capture Expert3 is the user friendly solution for capturing and storing digital documents at the touch of a button.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Epson WorkForce DS-570W Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!