Automatic document detection will recognize your document or image and initiate the scan, and the scanning device is able to handle up to 500 bed sheets each full day. The Z300 connects to a printer simply, by using a USB 2.0 interconnection and may then use Plustek's ePhoto software for editing and enhancing, adjusting, and conserving your files. This provides usage of different record platforms also, such as BMP, JPG, TIFF, PNG, PDF, or searchable PDF and posting to multiple internet sites.
- Top quality CCD image sensor
- Picks up documents and scans instantly
- Image 4x6inch checking rate of 2 seconds
- Document A4 checking acceleration of 5 seconds
- Searchable PDF format available (for documents only)
- Apple pc Operating-system House windows and X suitable
Having a high quality CCD image sensor, the Plustek ePhoto Z300 offers amazing details and clearness for even more color repair and image development. Plus, the gentle rollers give a soft media touch and stop photographs from any damage.
Detects and scans photographs or document instantly. Just place your image or document (receipts, business cards, tickets, etc.) in to the sheet feeder. And the Plustek of ePhoto Z300 is automatically recognizes the size of each photography or document, and corrects the possible skew.
Plustek ePhoto Z300 Drivers Download - This Z300 includes recently designed of ePhoto software. And the nice software's interface is intuitive. Scanned image images can be edited with variety of adjusting tools quickly, and also published and distributed to online albums or internet sites - Facebook, Picasa, flickr and Twitter. Plus, scanned doc type image could be considered searchable PDF extendable as well easily.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Plustek ePhoto Z300 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!