- 8-shading Epson UltraChrome Hi-Gloss® color ink for chronicled quality gleaming and matte photographs
- Eight individual cartridges, including matte dark ink and gleam streamlining agent
- World's initial 1.5-picoliter beads and up to 5760 x 1440 improved dpi for unparalleled clarity and point of interest
- Prints a 5x7inch shading photograph in as quick as 45 seconds and dark content at up to 17 ppm1
- Genuine BorderFree™ photograph imprinting in prevalent photograph sizes (4x6, 5x7 and 8x10 of inch)
- Print straightforwardly on ink plane printable CD/DVDs
- Quick availability with inherent Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and FireWire® (IEEE 1394)
- Premium ICC profiles for Epson Stylus Photo R800 now accessible
Intended to last, Epson's UltraChrome Hi-Gloss color inks convey photographs with a normal existence of up to 80 years. The product group incorporates Epson Software Film Factory and also the PRINT Image Matching II Photoshop module, intended to upgrade prints from a wide assortment of prevalent computerized cameras.
The R800 interfaces with your PC by means of either USB or FireWire and has a 25,000-page month to month obligation cycle. Perfect with both PC and Mac working stages, the R800 comes upheld with a one-year parts and work guarantee.
Price: Around $159.99 ~ $724.95, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Epson Stylus Photo R800 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!