As a heavy-duty MFP comparatively, the WF-6590 is a huge machine. It measures 20.2x20.3x20.6 in . (HWD) when closed for storage, or more to 21.3x20.3x29.8.1 inches when printing. It ought to be easy more than enough to find space for in a tiny office, though not on your own desk. You may want to enlist two persons to help move it into place, since it weighs 68 pounds.
Atop the printer can be a legal-size flatbed, plus an computerized document feeder (ADF) that may endure to 50 bed linens. The ADF facilitates single-move scanning of two-sided files. Addititionally there is an auto-duplexer for two-sided printing. The panel located below leading of the flatbed tilts slightly upward for easy reading. It offers a 4.3-in . color touch screen, with which you can access menus to control MFP functions easily, an alphanumeric keypad, and assorted function buttons. Below leading panel is definitely a USB thumb that you can print documents, and also scan files to it.
With a 75,000-page maximum regular duty routine and a recommended regular monthly duty cycle of 5,000 internet pages, the WF-6590 was created to print in quantity. It includes a 580-sheet standard paper capability, split between a 500-sheet key tray and an 80-sheet multipurpose feeder. Even so, It gets the better paper handling.
There exists a good selection of connection alternatives. The MFP can hook up to a computer system via USB, or even to a local-place network via Ethernet or 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi. Furthermore, it includes both Wi-Fi NFC and Direct, which enable you to make a primary peer-to-peer link with a compatible laptop or mobile product. The WF-6590 helps printing from the cloud support. The latter two allow users to print to the MFP by mailing it papers via email automatically. Epson gives you the choice of having a contact address assigned to the printer through the setup process, that you can change to an address more to your liking.
Price: Around $600.63, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Epson WorkForce Pro WF-6590 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!