The four color Epson dye-sublimation inks found in the SC-F7070 printer, when put on polyester fabrics, pass certain requirements of Oeko-Tex Standard 100 for human being ecological requirements of Course 1 products for individuals, children, and infants up to thirty six months. Oeko-Tex Regular 100 specifies testing conditions for the occurrence of harmful chemicals within a textile item. The standard is one of the International Association for Study and Testing in neuro-scientific Textile Ecology (Oeko-Tex).
Created for Convenient Operation
The SC-F7070 comes normal with an industry-top rated RIP that delivers complete structure and printer management, with powerful colour operations technology focused on professional imaging that enables you to start out printing productively with little to no deployment period.
Easy Ink Replacement
The ultra high ability 1L ink packs remove the need for consistent ink cartridge replacements. The ink tank system is fully integrated into the printer design and is simple to refill.
All key features and functions just like the ink tank system, control panel and take-up reel control could be conveniently accessed on the proper area of the printers, reducing unnecessary time allocated to locating different features.
A worldwide world of Innovative Applications
The high print quickness and top quality of the SC-F7070, coupled with its low running expense helps it be perfect for an array of applications that contain fabric-based tender signages, customised drapes and interior decoration materials. Printed dye sublimation linens can even be used to use designs via temperature transfer onto pre-covered hard areas on items such as for example souvenir things - mugs and magnets, athletics equipment like skateboards, wall structure tiles or item housings.
Price: Around Unknown, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Epson SureColor SC-F7070 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you find any broken link you found!