For over 3 years, Epson dedicated a group of mechanical, chemical substance, and software program engineers to build an all-brand-new imaging technology devoted for printing right to garments. This endeavor allowed us to rethink everything and in the end style a garment printer just how it was designed to be.
- Prints on dark or light garments up to 25mm thick
- Ease-of-make use of Garment Creator editing software program included
- High-quality, fast printing speeds and reliable
- Oeko-Tex Certified
Designed using the most recent advancements in functionality imaging, like our purpose-built Epson PrecisionCore™ TFP® print head, along with this all-most up-to-date garment ink technology - Epson UltraChrome DG - the SureColor F2080 series can be the brand new benchmark in high-efficiency garment imaging.
It’s all you need to start out a continuing business with real potential for profits, printing an individual t-shirt in 27 secs (when working with dual colour mode relevant for white t-shirts simply) easily and reliably. And its own low ink usage presents you with an excellent opportunity for a higher PROFITS ON RETURN (ROI), so that it makes financial sense and provides your customers specifically what they want.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Epson SureColor SC-F2080 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!