- Whole new generation of 11-color living color HDX
- PANTONE ® Pantone color coverage of 99% (11-color models with violet ink)
- Epson PrecisionCore TM TFP Micro Piezo print head
- Optional Professional spectrophotometer
- An optional hard disk
Based on Epson PrecisionCore TM TFP Micro Piezo print head characteristics, plus the voltage across the piezoelectric crystal can be precisely controlled so that the injection can require a variety of sizes of ink droplets. According to balance of speed and quality in each print mode, Epson designed three droplet size. Large-sized ink droplet and a large area for text real background printing, and ink droplets are used for reproducing the fine detail, color transition zone exhibits. After the image is in color LUT technology according to the ink color into monochrome layer, and again according to the characteristics of each color is divided into three layers, great to meet the demand for high-quality output. Minimum 3.5 picoliter droplet ejection, in full compliance with the requirements of high-quality output.
Automatic nozzle detection system uses advanced detection techniques droplet charge (charged with ink droplets detected by the sensor) to eliminate nozzle clogging due to misprint. Check nozzle takes less than 15 seconds, without any media spend only a very small amount of ink. Before each print job can be checked or set to unattended printing automatically detect between the work. If blocked, even partially clogged nozzle will automatically clean.
Since Epson living color HDX / living color HD gamut pigment ink to expand, to get a higher color accuracy, we need high processing power. The new Epson LUT technology can meet this challenge, it is through the ink colors seamless integration of high fidelity, to maximize the use of the color gamut, and improve ink utilization.
In addition to maximizing the use of color gamut and color fidelity guarantee, the new Epson LUT technology there are three significant advantages to improve the print quality. Smooth and delicate gradation transition. In many types of photographs, such as art photos and outdoor landscape shots, a variety of colors mixed with each other. These smooth gradation transition is an important factor in determining image quality. The new Epson LUT technology provides a smoother transition level, so that all kinds of gradation between colors fine.
Price: Unknown, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Epson SureColor SC-P9080 Driver Download - Installation Guide :SureColor SC-P9080 Driver - To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!