- High-quality photography printing: Claria Image HD inks for fantastic, longlasting photos
- Flexible: Wi-Fi and Ethernet connection and easy mobile printing
- Dual paper trays: one for A4 and another for image paper
- Versatile mass media: prints on thick cards & CD/DVDs
- Convenient: duplex printing & Vehicle power on
The XP-760 runs on the six-colour inkset to provide smooth tonal gradations, healthy blacks and rich, lively colours for superior-quality images. The XP-760 contains Epson Connect which contains Epson iPrint (for convenient cellular printing from smartphones and tablets), Epson Creative Printing (print images immediately from Facebook), and Epson Email print (printing from all over the world by emailing photographs and documents right to the printer). AirPrint and Google Cloud Printing are also supported.
Automatic Wi-Fi set-up makes it quick and simple to hook up to a Wi-Fi network or, alternatively, compatible devices could be linked via Wi-Fi Direct and never have to hook up to a radio router. Printing can be possible from Cellular PictBridge-compatible cameras.
Furthermore to dual paper trays, the rear speciality media feed permits printing onto thick image and card paper. Printing onto suitable CDs and DVDs can be done also, expanding the possibilities further. Fast print speeds mean you can print nicely photographs right just in 10 of seconds.
Which in addition greatly to a motorised control end result and panel tray and a 10.9cm interactive LCD touch-screen, a memory is roofed by the XP-760 cards slot for PC-free procedure. With Auto Power On which automatically will turns the printer to be on and also opens the control panel and output tray when you begin printing.
Price: Around £99.99, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Epson Expression Photo XP-760 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you find any broken link you found!