- High-quality image printing: Claria Image HD inks for outstanding, long-lasting photos
- Flexibile: Wi-Fi connection and easy portable printing.
- Dual paper trays: One for A4 and another for image paper
- Versatile mass media: Prints on a variety of media including solid card and CD/DVDs
- Fast outcomes: Prints a photography in only 10 seconds
Ideal for aspiring photographers seeking to printing and cherish their effort, the Expression Picture XP-55 from Epson is with the capacity of generating photo-realistic prints. Utilizing a 6-colour ink program, the printer can capture the color nuances of photos - creating high clearness and long-lasting prints. The tiny footprint of the printer belies a hugely strong machine, capable of totally revolutionising how aspiring photographers printing out their effort.
The present day photographer needs bit more when compared to a smartphone and the XP-55 printer from Epson to fully capture beautiful occasions and reproduce them in the best quality. The mobile connection of the printer helps it be incredibly possible for all users to transfer their photographs to the printer - quickly printing them out in the best quality.
The Claria 6-ink print cartridges found in the XP-55 have already been designed to make certain that all prints and photos are long-lasting - wowing art work fans for a long time to come. That is perfect for users seeking to printing out and present their artwork, or gift idea them to art enthusiasts.
Without compromising the standard of the printed output, the XP-55 is with the capacity of quick print speeds amazingly. Printing at a speed as high as 10 seconds per photograph, the machine can print a sizable volume of photographs in next to no time.
Price: Around £83.30, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Review And Epson Expression Photo XP-55 Drivers Download - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you has fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If there is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you find any broken link you found!