- Across the board work area printer for Duplicate/Output/Print
- Appropriate for computer aided design and banner printing
- 4-variety color ink
- Upholds free banner and print accommodation applications
Intended for private venture (retail, supermarket and schooling)
The Ordinance imagePROGRAF TC-20M is impeccably worked for retail, schooling and independent venture use. It has a little impression. It likewise includes an A4 flatbed scanner which develops duplicate.
Space saving with minimal body. Squeezes into your business space
Simple paper supplanting with shaft less roll holder.
Easy roll changing symbol
Standard Auto Sheet Feeder permits ceaseless cut sheet print
With a high limit cut sheet feeder, re-filling paper is less incessant. The Auto Sheet Feeder can stack up to 50 A3 cut sheets, while the A4 feeder can stack up to 100. The printer likewise incorporates a programmed and basic change from roll paper to cut sheet paper.
Simple access - all from the front of the printer
All paper and ink tops off, in addition to upkeep cartridge substitution, is all effectively open from the front of the printer.
Huge ink tanks symbol
Enormous and longer enduring ink bottles
The 4 enormous, 70ml ink bottles are undeniably remembered for the printer when bought.
Augment proficiency with remote cloud association
With distant PIXMA Cloud Connection network, you can transfer, print, output and access print information from your PC or portable as the need might arise.
Simple to develop from A4 and simple to duplicate and rehash duplicate
Broadening or replicating an A4 evaluated report to A1 is truly simple. This ability reaches out to a few record designs including flyers, written by hand compositions, and thick booklets. This likewise works for café menus, showing materials and travel service banners.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Mac OS X
Canon imagePROGRAF TC-20M Driver Downloads, Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!