- Scan, copy, print, and fax
- Up to 11/6 ipm (mono/color) print speed (A4, ISO)
- AirPrint, Mopria, Direct Wireless, and Wi-Fi
- 150–1500 pages per month is the recommended print volume.
High return Standard Certifiable Refillable Ink Supply Framework for High Efficiency, Minimal expense and Top notch Execution
PIXMA G4770 highlights Ordinance's Veritable Refillable Ink Supply Framework, fit for volume printing up to 6000 pages and 7,700 pages from a solitary arrangement of dark and variety (cyan/red/yellow) ink bottles individually. This definitely brings variety report print cost down to HK$0.05 per page and essentially diminishes progressing use. The new ink framework ensures acknowledging prints with fresh, sharp dark message and lively varieties to guarantee greatness for both record and photograph printing.
Simple, Bother free Ink Topping off
Ink top off is currently made simple. Each ink bottle spout is intended to fit consistently just into the assigned ink tank, killing potential blending mishaps.
Auto Record Feeder
Up to 35 sheets od record firsts can be stacked for cluster filtering and duplicating, wiping out the requirement for continued opening and shutting of the scanner top.
The simple to-supplant upkeep cartridge makes support object free and expands printer life expectancy in any event, while imprinting in high volumes.
1.35inch LCD for simple activity
Highlights a 1.35inch LCD to work on activity.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA G4770 Driver Downloads, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!