- Profoundly savvy Multi-capability 3-in-1 (without fax) with ADF laser printer. Quick and top quality printing up to 23ppm (Letter) clearly
- Paper input limit 150-sheet paper further develops productivity with less tops off, One-step Remote establishment and Direct Printing
- Simple one stage driver establishment and direct printing. Associate with USB 2.0 and WIFI. Cell phone printing with IOS and Android framework, Pantum Application accessible
- Office report direct print from cell phones, Up to 1200x1200 dpi goal, showing the first example sharply
Print quality is really great for text and a few illustrations, possibly sufficient for different designs, and OK for a monochrome laser for photographs. The text offered fresh, clean edges and was comprehensible at sizes as little as 4 focuses for every one of the text styles we test that would probably be utilized in business archives. In any event, when taken a gander at those textual styles through a loupe, all were very much shaped at 5 places, and only one showed breaks in characters at 4 places. One of the exceptionally adapted textual styles in the suite with weighty strokes was effectively meaningful, yet with circles marginally filled in, at 8 places. The seriously difficult one required 10-point size for simple meaningfulness.
Designs that printed with white foundations for the most part looked proficient, despite the fact that a nearby look showed unobtrusive banding in certain fills in enormous regions. Photographs showed unobtrusive banding yet were superior to paper quality, making them more than OK for monochrome laser yield. The Pantum M6552NW will fit best in a home, work space, or apartment where you basically have to print short text records like business letters or research projects, and where you'll be happy with designs that are sufficient to convey the idea.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Mac OS X
Pantum M6552NW Driver Downloads, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!