- Print Speed (A4, ISO): up to 11/6 ipm (mono/variety)
- USB 2.0
- Suggested Month to month Print Volume: 150 - 1500 pages
High Page Yield Ink Jugs
With high page yield ink suppresses that print to 7,700 (in economy mode) pages (mono) and 8,100* pages (variety), ideal for uncompromising office printing without stress over ink costs!
Simple, Bother free Ink Topping off
Ink top off is presently made simple. Basically fit the ink bottle without the need to press the jug. The remarkable spouts and containers on the two jugs and ink tanks forestall any possible top off.
The simple to-supplant upkeep cartridge makes support complain free and broadens printer life expectancy in any event, while imprinting in high volumes.
Minimized, Space Saving Impression
The printer's minimized impression permits it to squeeze into restricted spaces easily.
Price: Around Unknown, find it here.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA G1737 Driver Downloads And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!