- Print Speed (A4): Up to 33 ppm
- First Print Out Time (A4): Approx. 7.1 sec (Mono/Variety)
- Print goal: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (same)
- Versatile Printing
- Gigabit Ethernet, Remote, Direct Association
- Suggested Month to month Print Volume: 750 - 4,000 pages
5-line LCD Show
Investigate and plan the printer settings nicely with the 5-line of LCD show. Data can be shown initially, working with simple gadget the executives and upkeep.
Associate the printer to your office network remotely or use the printer's underlying Passageway Mode for direct association with cell phones without extra switch.
Auto Duplex Printing
Do your part for the climate with the programmed duplex printing highlight. Print on the two sides, even on A5 size media, to diminish paper wastage while lessening the carbon impression and functional expenses.
Expandable Paper Limit
Extend paper taking care of ability to 850 sheets by adding a discretionary paper feeder.
Improved Information Security
Safeguard print data against adjusting by scrambling correspondence data with the latest show, TLS 1.3. Screen framework honesty during startup with Check Framework at Startup.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Mac OS X
Canon imageCLASS LBP673Cdw Driver Downloads, Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!
Canon imageCLASS LBP673Cdw Driver Downloads, Review based for Windows:
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32bit) click here;
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11 (64bit) click here;
- For more, check here.