Printing results you can rely on
The Xerox VersaLink C7130S prints at high speeds of up to 30ppm (A4) mono and colour print and up to 17ppm (A3) mono and colour print. Its first-page output is as fast as 5.4 seconds, and it has a recommended monthly print volume of up to 7,000 pages.
This multifunction machine features a print resolution of up to 1,200 x 2,400 dpi, ensuring you get clear images and crisp text page after page. With its automatic duplex unit, you can print on both sides simultaneously and save time and paper. The Xerox VersaLink C7130S comes fitted with a 100 sheet bypass tray, 2 x 520 sheet input trays and a printer stand, which allow you to handle large batches of documents at once. This cuts down on refeeding time, streamlining your printing experience.
Built-in security features
The Xerox VersaLink C7130S ensures your business printing is safer and secure thanks to Xerox ConnectKey technology. ConnectKey technology includes state-of-the-art printer and data security capabilities that prevent unauthorised access to the printer, detect malicious threats and protect critical documents and stored information. These built-in security features allow you to print safely from the cloud and create copies of electronic documents.
With the Xerox VersaLink C7130S, you can print directly from a USB drive, through wired connections such as USB and Ethernet or with mobile printing options such as NFC, Apple AirPrint, Mopria and Xerox Apps. The printer is compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems and has a 7-inch user interface that’s tablet-like, making it easier to use and navigate. If you’re looking for a modern printer delivering fast and high-quality printing results, consider buying the Xerox VersaLink C7130S A3 Colour Multifunction Laser Printer.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Mac OS X
Xerox VersaLink C7130S Driver Downloads And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!
Xerox VersaLink C7130S Driver Downloads And Review based for Windows:
Xerox VersaLink C7130S Driver Downloads And Review based for Mac OS X:
Xerox VersaLink C7130S Driver Downloads And Review based for Linux:
- Check here.