- Programmed Double Sided Printing
- Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi Print
- USB, Network and NFC
- As Fast as 5.6 seconds First page
- Up to 30ppm (A4) Color Print
- Up to 30ppm (A4) Mono Print
- PCL 5e/6 and PDF
- 520 Sheet Input Tray
- 100 Sheet Bypass Tray
- 1.05GHz Dual-Core Processor
It is, obviously, fundamental for all printers these days to have a wide assortment of abilities to suit the necessities of its clients, essential among which are compelling print, output and duplicate elements. The C7030D incorporates these as standard however is additionally intended for ideal use in a bustling climate where speed is the objective. It has the absolute best print speeds accessible in the market today, with both the shading print framework and the mono print framework getting started at up to 30ppm. This is especially pertinent while considering its first-page speed, which prints out in as quick as 5.6 seconds, lessening the requirement for significant delays for printing errands.
Its endeavors to accomplish elevated requirements are seen similarly with the output and duplicate abilities. The Duplex sweep framework gives rates of up to 26ipm, with a goal of up to 600 x 600 dpi. While the duplicate element follows comparative insights, with up to 30ppm and a first-page speed as quick as 5.8 seconds; far higher than large numbers of the market norms for printers.
The consideration of a clear, easy to understand 7-inch shading touchscreen takes into account a basic educational interaction for finishing all print, sweep and duplicate assignments. It has been improved to permit the client to partake in an unmistakable bit by bit process that diminishes the requirement for convoluted preparing on the gadget, permitting that opportunity to be better spent somewhere else.
With regards to the drive to keep information secure, the point of interaction incorporates an ID and secret phrase usefulness.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Mac OS X
Xerox VersaLink C7030D Driver Downloads, Review, Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!
Xerox VersaLink C7030D Driver Downloads, Review, Price based for Windows:
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11 (32/64bit) - Printer click here;
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32bit) - Scanner click here;
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11 (64bit) - Scanner click here;
- For more, check here.
Xerox VersaLink C7030D Driver Downloads, Review, Price based for Mac OS X:
Xerox VersaLink C7030D Driver Downloads, Review, Price based for Linux:
- Check here.