- 20 pages each moment tone multifunctional for A4 and A3 design
- 110-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder
- Programmed two-sided printing and examining
- Contact screen that can be customized to the client
- 2 paper plate for 520 sheets each (A4 or A3 flexible)
- 100 sheet manual feed
- Output to USB, Email, Network (FTP and SMB)
- Output to Searchable PDF (A), PDF (A), XPS, TIFF
- Print goal up to 1,200 x 2,400 dpi
- First print in quite a while in shading and 7.2 seconds clearly
- Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-T, High Speed ??USB 3.0
Speed and Ease of Use
Its print speeds are among the most incredible on the lookout, with up to 20ppm for shading and an indistinguishable measurement for imprinting in monochrome. With programmed twofold sided check ability, goal of up to 600 x 600 dpi and an output speed of up to and including 26ipm, it addresses a fast and simple answer for crisis examining needs.
This strength is matched by its capacity to duplicate in a quick and proficient way, with the main page replicated and out in as quick as 6.9 seconds, eliminating time spent in superfluous regulatory errands. With a 7-inch shading touchscreen, it has been advanced for simple use by a wide range of clients, with interchangeable connection point choices including USB, Network and NFC abilities for an adaptable information input limit.
It benefits from the utilization of a 1.05GHz Dual-Core Processor, one of the most reliably all around inspected processors available. Its working framework has been intended for similarity with the two Windows and Mac to work on its reasonability across a large number of conditions. Furthermore, through utilization of the PCL 5e/6 and PDF printer dialects, there is a base opportunity for mistakes brought about by hostility of contents.
Capacity and Reliability
Conservative and generally lightweight, it is effectively situated in an assortment of spots, with wide-arriving at openness for network associations. It benefits from basic upkeep prerequisites and works well in spite of regular use, with a persistent printing capacity regardless of whether the shading toners are unfilled.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Mac OS X
Xerox VersaLink C7020S Driver Downloads, Review, Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!
Xerox VersaLink C7020S Driver Downloads, Review, Price based for Windows:
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11 (32/64bit) - Printer click here;
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11 (32bit) - Scanner click here;
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11 (64bit) - Scanner click here;
- For more, check here.
Xerox VersaLink C7020S Driver Downloads, Review, Price based for Mac OS X:
Xerox VersaLink C7020S Driver Downloads, Review, Price based for Linux:
- Check here.