- Design: A3
- Mono print goal: 1200x1200 dpi
- Month to month load: up to 107,000 pages
- Mono print speed: up to 25 A4 pages/min (up to 14 ppm - A3)
- Ethernet - LAN printing: yes
- Spot of purpose: enterprise
- Printability: mono just - text and illustrations
High paper limit printer
The Xerox VersaLink B7125T printer comes fitted with a 2,000 sheet pair plate, a 100 sheet sidestep plate and 2 x 520 sheet input plate, promising it can print, output and duplicate huge clumps of records in one go. This dispenses with the problem of continually refeeding papers while printing.
Quick and great printing results
The Xerox VersaLink B7125T printer conveys extraordinarily quick and quality printing results, because of its high printing paces of up to 14ppm (A3) and up to 25ppm (A4) in mono. It can print at a goal of up to 1,200 x 2,400 dpi and it upholds a wide scope of arrangements, including TIFF, JPEG, PCL 5e and XPS. This multifunction printer has a first-page-out-time that is pretty much as quick as 6.2 seconds. It's additionally fitted with a programmed duplex printing framework for imprinting on the two sides without a moment's delay.
Innovation empowered printer
With regards to meeting your cutting edge printing needs, the Xerox VersaLink B7125T is a force to be reckoned with. It's planned with strong capacities and Xerox ConnectKey innovation that guarantee you can make electronic reports and store them in the cloud.
On the off chance that you work from anyplace, these portable and cloud capacities let you find and print your record somewhat on-request, guaranteeing you can meet your business printing needs. Xerox ConnectKey innovation is completely safe, so you don't need to stress over unapproved access or malevolent dangers. The Xerox VersaLink B7125T printer likewise has a tablet-like UI, where you can see sweeps and reports and deal with your printing errands with a couple of easy taps.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Mac OS X
Xerox VersaLink B7125T Driver Downloads And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!
Xerox VersaLink B7125T Driver Downloads And Review based for Windows:
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11 (32/64bit) - Printer click here;
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11 (32bit) - Scanner click here;
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11 (64bit) - Scanner click here;
- For more, check here.
Xerox VersaLink B7125T Driver Downloads And Review based for Mac OS X:
Xerox VersaLink B7125T Driver Downloads And Review based for Linux:
- Check here.