- A3 Multifunction
- Programmed Duplex
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Resolution
- 2000 MB RAM
- 30ppm Mono
- 520 Sheet Paper Tray
- 110 Multi Tray
- 100 Additional Tray
- USB/Network Connections
Simple to set up
Begin imprinting in a matter of moments with the simple to utilize point of interaction and arrangement from Xerox. With the 'plug-n-play' highlight, you can unpack your B7030D and begin printing without the requirement for technical support; it's just basic.
Additionally, with the tablet-like 7-inch touchscreen, the VersaLink series is not difficult to explore for all clients. You can download and make customized applications for the point of interaction, arranging an adaptable framework for your business that is customisable to your necessities. Alongside the inherent OCR capacity, you can rapidly make checked archives accessible and secret word shielded from the actual printer.
Stay up with the latest in the present quick business world with cloud network from the VersaLink B7030D. Incorporate your printing, checking, replicating and faxing into your capacity on Google Drive, Dropbox and Microsoft OneDrive. Print from any place you are utilizing cloud printing frameworks like Mopria, Apple AirPrint and then some. With the B7030D, you can remain associated in anything record structure you want, with checking capacities for PDF, XPS, TIFF and JPEG, among others.
Capitalize on your printing with the upgraded effectiveness of Xerox's innovation. With the B7030D, you can print up to 30 A4 pages each moment (ppm) and up to 17ppm of A3. At up to 1,200 dpi, you can see everything about your archives in staggering definition. As indicated by a contextual investigation led by Xerox, this model is fit for creating up to 129,000 pages on a month to month obligation cycle, digging into the 520 sheet input plate.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Mac OS X
Xerox VersaLink B7030D Driver Downloads, Review, Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!
Xerox VersaLink B7030D Driver Downloads, Review, Price based for Windows:
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11 (32/64bit) - Printer click here;
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32bit) - Scanner click here;
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11 (64bit) - Scanner click here;
- For more, check here.
Xerox VersaLink B7030D Driver Downloads, Review, Price based for Mac OS X:
Xerox VersaLink B7030D Driver Downloads, Review, Price based for Linux:
- Check here.