- Up to 1,200 x 2,400 dpi Print
- Up to 25ppm (A4)/Up to 14ppm (A3) Color Print
- Programmed Double Sided Printing
- USB, Network and NFC
- As Fast as 7.1 Seconds First page
- PCL 5e/6 and PDF
- 4 x 520 Sheet Input Trays
- 100 Sheet Bypass Tray
- 1.05GHz Dual-Core Processor
- 4GB RAM
- Windows and Mac (PostScript unit 497K18340 required) Compatible
- 320GB HDD
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi Copy
- 7inch Color Touch Screen
The three significant parts of this printer show reliably high velocities and lucidity. Both the shading print and monoprint choices incorporate paces of up to 25ppm, easily over the normal from print speeds across the market. The primary page is pretty much as quick as 7.1 seconds per page. Filtering rates work out at up to 55ipm with a goal of up to 600 x 600 dpi. The limit with respect to duplicate is similarly solid, with the assumption that the principal page will be out in as quick as 6.9 seconds and an overall duplicate speed of up to 30ppm. What this all shows is the capacity of this item to convey its critical administrations promptly, lessening stand by times and working on the capacity for use by numerous clients.
The 7-inch touchscreen gives the printers clients and simple to utilize, straightforward point of interaction through which to oversee print demands and other such administrations. It very well may be adjusted for ID and secret word insurance to assist with getting organization information against outside obstruction, which its various parts build up; for instance, the checking components support a secret word safeguarded PDF design.
In a moderately reduced packaging, it tends to be moved and sent in various conditions. Given the certainly large quantities of clients it can hope to be utilized by, it has been intended for access through a wide range of connection point focuses, including USB, organization and NFC availabilities.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Mac OS X
Xerox VersaLink C7025T Driver Downloads And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!
Xerox VersaLink C7025T Driver Downloads And Review based for Windows:
Xerox VersaLink C7025T Driver Downloads And Review based for Mac OS X:
Xerox VersaLink C7025T Driver Downloads And Review based for Linux:
- Check here.