- Laser printer, maximal A4-Format
- up to 21 ppm shading, up to 21 ppm b/w (ISO)
- LAN, USB, Duplex Printing
- up to 300 Sheets Media limit
The PA2100cx is a business quality, 21ppm A4 shading printer, loaded with proficient usefulness at a reasonable cost. Its amazing Cortex-A9 800MHz processor and 512MB RAM resolve through complex print occupations conveying the main printed page in just 11 seconds for mono reports (12.5 seconds for shading). A 250-sheet paper plate, 50-sheet multipurpose plate and programmed twofold sided printing are largely standard. For usability progressing, a front mounted USB Host interface empowers quick printing of records put away on a USB stick without the requirement for a PC (can be locked when not utilized). Outfitted with 1200x1200dpi print goal and Kyocera's high level toner innovation (with its little and uniform toner particles, wide shading range and high wax content) the PA2100cx conveys premium picture quality with shading's that are striking and regular. Kyocera's high level toner likewise has a lower dissolving point diminishing the power utilization of the printer for large investment funds on energy bills.
The PA2100cx joins Kyocera's long-life picture drum innovation with the drum enduring the existence of the printer, 100,000 pages. The outcome, is that toner is the main consumable the client will each change, continuing to run expenses, squander, and ecological effect low.
Simple to introduce and utilize, the PA2100cx offers both USB and Gigabit Ethernet network interfaces, ideal for sharing on todays highspeed networks. A 250-sheet paper plate choice, 65000 page each month obligation cycle (normal 600 pages each month) and a decision of standard or high-limit toners, implies the PA2100cx can uphold high print volumes as business develops.
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Mac OS X
Kyocera ECOSYS PA2100cx Driver Downloads, Review, Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!