Expanded Productivity and Connectivity
The imageCLASS LBP722Cx meets high volume shading printing interest in the workplace with quick print rates of up to 38 pages each moment (ppm). The printer likewise offers a Quick Startup mode and quick First Print Out Time (FPOT) of under 6.3 seconds to assist clients with decreasing time spent on pausing. Notwithstanding more prominent usefulness, the imageCLASS LBP722Cx conveys adaptable availability with worked in wired LAN, remote LAN and Dual Network that permits the sharing of printer across various organization conditions. Joined with consistent portable network, the printer upholds a wide scope of versatile printing arrangements, for example, the Canon PRINT Business, Canon Print Service, Apple® AirPrint™ and Mopria® Print Service.
Upgraded Data Security
Protecting against information breaks, the imageCLASS LBP722Cx offers a variety of safety highlights to assist organizations with reinforcing information security. Eminently, the underlying Encrypted Secure Print include holds scrambled print information briefly till clients verify at the printer to deliver print occupations for printing. This action dispenses with the chance of unattended private printouts and forestalls information spillages. The printer additionally upholds TLS 1.3, the most recent security convention that scrambles information to give a safe correspondence channel between the printer and PC. This serves to adequately forestall sniffing, caricaturing and altering of information traded between the two endpoints.
Furthermore, the imageCLASS LBP722Cx secures information against altering by malware or pernicious outsiders with Verify System at Startup and McAfee Embedded Control. These highlights confirm the honesty of the printer's boot interaction, firmware and applications during startup and runtime. The printer likewise upholds uniFLOW Online Express, a cloud-based print the board arrangement that forestalls unapproved access with secure client confirmation.
Further developed Sustainability
Worked to limit adverse consequences on the climate, the imageCLASS LBP722Cx offers a Forced Hold Print component to hold print information briefly until clients discharge print occupations at the printer, lessening paper wastage because of uncollected printouts. The printer likewise incorporates a Sleep Mode that assists organizations with lessening energy utilization to as low as 1.1 W during time of latency, and Auto Shutdown mode that sends the printer to drive off after a predefined time.
Price: Around Unknown, find it here.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Mac OS X
Canon imageCLASS LBP722Cx Driver Downloads, Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!
Canon imageCLASS LBP722Cx Driver Downloads, Review based for Windows:
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11 (32bit) click here;
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11 (64bit) click here;
- For more, check here.