- Multifunction ink tank printer: With twofold sided printing and LCD screen
- As long as 3 years of ink in the case: Includes 14,000 pages clearly and 5,200 in shading
- Epson Smart Panel application: Wirelessly set up, screen, print, check and more from your savvy gadget
- And more
Unrivaled Savings with Auto-Duplex
Auto-duplex capacity empowers twofold sided printing, altogether decreasing paper cost and paper utilization.
Upgraded Productivity and Superb Quality
Be intrigued by a solid print speed of up to 10.5 ipm for standard simplex print and 6.0 ipm for programmed duplex print. With Claria ET Standard ink, the L4260 prints highly contrasting archives with well honed text that are water and smear safe.
Amazing Savings and High Page Yield
With EcoTank L4260, you'll have the option to save costs as each set of jug inks has a super high return of 7,500 for dark and 6,000 pages for shading.
Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct Connectivity
Coordinated Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct capacity takes into consideration remote printing over networks and simple association with other keen gadgets.
Epson Smart Panel
Transform your cell phone into an elite war room. Epson Smart Panel empowers you to control your printer from PDAs and tablets so you can print, duplicate, check, interface with Wi-Fi and investigate straightforwardly through the application.
Experience simple arrangement and PC-less activity with a 1.44" shading LCD board.
Quality That Shines. Worth That Lasts
Epson certifiable ink bottles are planned to convey extraordinary high-volume print quality with EcoTank printers. Each jug is separately fixed to guarantee the virtue of ink and accompanies a savvy tip intended for wreck free tops off.
Epson Warranty for Peace of Mind
Appreciate guarantee inclusion of as long as 2 years or 30,000 prints, whichever starts things out, for most extreme worth from your printer and independence from stresses over its upkeep.
Obligation to Sustainability
Portions of EcoTank L4260 are produced using recyclable materials, thus decreasing the natural effect.
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X
Epson EcoTank L4260 Driver Downloads, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!
Epson EcoTank L4260 Driver Downloads, Review And Price based for Windows:
Epson EcoTank L4260 Driver Downloads, Review And Price based for Mac OS X:
Epson EcoTank L4260 Driver Downloads, Review And Price based for Linux:
- Check here.