- Paces up to 45 ppm/90 ipm at 200 or 300 dpi
- 50-sheet ADF plate with ultrasonic twofold feed recognition
- 8,000-sheet every day obligation cycle
- Organization sharing through Visioneer VAST Network©
- Visioneer Intelligent Software Platform
- Overlay up plan saves work area space
Digitize, sort out, and share data with the D35 Color Duplex Document Scanner from Xerox. This scanner offers rates of up to 45 ppm and duplex checking of up to 90 ipm utilizing the 50-sheet ADF. Sweep quality is excellent with an optical goal of 600 dpi and an outer shading profundity of 24-bit. Typical filtering permits working with records up to 8.5 x 14", and a long sweep mode permits you to check archives up to 236". Furthermore, it is intended to endure with an appraised obligation pattern of 8000 pages.
Helping with the utilization of the USB-associated scanner are various drivers and programming arrangements. Visioneer's Intelligent PC Software Platform is incorporated, and Visioneer OneTouch furnishes custom output work processes with the bit of a button. In the mean time, Visioneer Capture SE handles custom sweep clusters, filter information extraction, scanner tag backing, and output to-cloud highlights. Furthermore, Visioneer Organizer AI allows you to arrange your PC filter records, adding labels, record search, and AI report order of comparable archives including solicitations and standard structures.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X
Xerox D35 Driver Downloads, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!