Bid farewell to cartridges
EcoTank gives trouble free home printing - the very high breaking point ink tanks license wreck free tops off and the key-lock bottles are arranged so the perfect tone can be inserted.
Keep on saving
This reasonable printer saves you up to 90% on printing costs and goes with up to 3 years worth of ink associated with the case. Print up to 8,100 pages in dim and 6,500 in concealing with the included ink, and a replacement set of ink stifles passes on what might measure up to 66 cartridges worth of ink.
Stacked with features
Counting a 100-sheet back paper plate, borderless photo printing (up to 10x15cm) and print speeds of up to 10 pages every second, you can speed through a collection of tasks easily.
Warmth Free Technology
With Micro Piezo Heat-Free Technology you can see the value in reduced energy use. The printhead furthermore comes pre-presented so setting up your printer is sans trouble.
Space-saving Design, without spill Refilling
Minimized and smooth, the ink tank configuration is incorporated into the printer to permit the printer to have a little impression. Also, the remarkable jug spout empowers without spill and mistake free topping off.
Quality That Shines. Worth That Lasts
Epson real ink bottles are detailed to convey remarkable high-volume print quality with EcoTank printers. Each container is independently fixed to guarantee the virtue of ink and accompanies a brilliant tip intended for wreck free tops off. Pick Epson veritable ink containers to appreciate enduring quality with your printer and low printing costs.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X
Epson EcoTank L1210 Driver Downloads, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!
Epson EcoTank L1210 Driver Downloads, Review And Price based for Windows:
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32bit) click here;
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (64bit) click here;
- For more, check here.