- ISO standard print speed (A4): 7.0 ipm dark/4.8 ipm shading
- Howdy speed USB 2.0
- Suggested month to month print volume: 30 - 100 pages
Printing a 10x15cm borderless photograph in around 55 seconds, the PIXMAiP2772 utilizes Canon's ChromaLife 100+ framework to give improved life span andimproved print quality to guarantee that pictures stay dynamic, beautiful andfresh-searching as far as might be feasible. The wonderful yield quality gives userstotal certainty that their home photograph printing is of a similar norm to aphotolab.
ChromaLife 100+ works by joining Canon's FINE innovation with Canon GenuinePhoto Paper, which offers distinctive shading and high sturdiness, and color based inks,which permit rich shading generation and further toughness.
Permits the printer to effortlessly squeeze into even the more modest spaces and retires in a home.
Supports borderless printing
Print borderless photograph up to A4 size.
Auto Power ON/OFF
Auto Power ON identifies a print order and will consequently turn the printer on with a USB association and naturally turns off after a particular planning.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA iP2772 Driver Downloads, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!