Speed up your printing
- With Wi-Fi Direct and also Mobile Printing for second outcomes from wherever in your office or your own home.
- One phase foundation to make you print quickly.
- 7.8 of seconds first page out an optimal chance for reduced startup.
- 500 MHz of processor notwithstanding 32MB memory produce speedier results.
Save more than space
- Smooth plan and minimal size fit pleasantly on any work area.
- Residue free plan eliminates cleaning time.
- Programmed rest mode to save energy and advance investment funds.
Hold your spending plan under control
- With 1600 page of standard cartridge which will saves you even more when you want to print.
- Enormous obligation cycle for higher printing volume.
- Decreased running expenses with low CPP.
Leave a more modest impression
- Eco-accommodating, across the board cartridge diminishes squander.
- Hearty metal edge and parts meet the necessity of RoHS.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X
Pantum P2518 Driver Downloads, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!