- Model: Black and white laser multifunction machine (BM5100FDW)
- Capacities: highly contrasting printing, replicating, filtering, faxing
- Printing boundaries
- Printing speed: 40ppm(A4)/42ppm(Letter)
- Landing page yield time: ?6.9 seconds
- Most extreme month to month print volume: 80000 pages
- Suggested month to month print volume: 750 to 4000 pages
- Print goal: most extreme 1200×1200dpi
- Printing dialects: PCL5e, PCL6, PS, GDI
- Control board: contact screen
- Programmed duplex printing: support
- Twofold sided printing speed: 20spm (A4)/21spm (Letter)
- Two-sided printing upholds paper size: A4\Letter\Legal\Folio\Oficio
- Other printing capacities: booklet printing, secure printing, U circle printing, support AirPrint, Mopria, versatile APP printing
Pantum BM5100FDW is a high contrast laser across the board machine that can assist clients with printing, replicating, and examining capacities. Pantum BM5100FDW printer driver can assist clients with tackling normal printer issues.
Notwithstanding the standard 250-page plate, these printers additionally have a 60-page multipurpose plate and discretionary 550-page plate. Moreover, the Pantum BP5100 and BM5100 series are eco-accommodating, with programmed duplex printing saving half paper, separate drum and toner cartridge swap for financially savvy utilization of materials, and a metal casing for persistent use.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X
Pantum BM5100FDW Driver Downloads, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!
Pantum BM5100FDW Driver Downloads, Review And Price based for Windows:
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32bit) click here;
- Windows 8/8.1/10 (64bit) click here;
- For more, check here.