- A laser, monochrome
- With ADF, A4 of copier/printer/scanner (24-digit tone)
- 40 ppm, 1200 x 1200 dpi
- 512 MB RAM
- PCL/PS, duplex, plate 250 pages
- Burden max. 80000 pages/month, suggested 4000 pages/month
- Consumables series 425
- Shading imprinting clearly
This Elite Series is ideal for little and medium organizations, just as huge companies and government ventures that require high velocity, superior grade, high-volume printing. As the quickest gadgets in the current Pantum setup, the BM5100ADW printers and MFPs offer high usefulness with print velocities of 40 ppm. With a first page out under 6.9 sec for A4 paper,.
Notwithstanding the standard 250-page plate, these printers likewise have a 60-page multipurpose plate and discretionary 550-page plate. The most extreme limit of the plate is 1410 pages. The Pantum BM5100ADW is eco-accommodating, with programmed duplex printing saving half paper, separate drum and toner cartridge substitution for practical utilization of materials, and a metal edge for consistent use.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X
Pantum BM5100ADW Driver Downloads, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!