- 42/40 ppm Letter/A4
- 2-line show
- Wi-Fi standard
- 1-GHz double center processor
- 256 MB memory
- 350/900 pages input (sexually transmitted disease/max)
- 150 pages yield
- RMPV up to 8,000 pages
- Toner yields up to 18,000 pages
- Boats with 3,000 page toner cartridge and 40,000 page imaging unit
Quick printing, reduced size
- Highly contrasting printing at up to 40 pages each moment and the first page imprinted in quite a while.
- Adapt to high print volumes with the amazing 1 GHz double center processor and 256 MB RAM.
- With its minimized elements of 222 mm high x 368 mm wide x 363 mm profound, it very well may be strategically located anyplace.
Association and organization
- Association through Ethernet, USB and WLAN.
- Work on portable printing with the Lexmark Mobile Print application and Mopria® and Airprint advances.
- The two-line show permits you to arrange, communicate, and screen essential framework data.
Constant yield, reliable quality
- The Unison ™ substitution toner conveys up to 18,000 pages of yield for additional prints and less personal time.
- A discretionary paper plate expands input ability to 900 sheets to help longer print occupations and further develop media adaptability.
- Steel outlines and tough imaging parts mean long life and negligible upkeep.
Dependable, coordinated security capacities
- Lexmark's overall security design helps keep your data secure - on the archive, in the gadget, when it is sent over the organization, and wherever else.
- Various inserted capacities shield the gadget from assaults.
- The private printing capacity, which is accessible as standard, gives PIN security to yield.
Prudent in paper and energy utilization
- Programmed two-sided printing is the default setting.
- Incorporated energy-saving modes support EPEAT® Silver and Energy Star® Certified appraisals.
- The Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program (LCCP) and Lexmark Old Equipment Return Program (LECP) limit squander and support reusing (accessibility differs by country).
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X
Lexmark M1342 Driver Downloads, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!