- Up to 60 percent lower all out printing costs versus shading laser
- 2-year restricted guarantee
- Print up to 13x19inch; PCL1/PS support
- Controlled by PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology
Up to nicely 60 percent lower absolute in printing costs versus the shading laser
Additionally extremely minimal expense per page with around 2 pennies for every shading ISO page5 with substitution ink.
Print up to 13x19inch; duplicate and sweep up to 11x17inch; up to 25 ISO ppm dark and shading print speed; Epson Open Platform, PCL/PS support.
Fueled by PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology
Conveys a quick first page out and most reduced energy utilization in its group.
Zero-cartridge squander with high return ink bottles.
More Features Detail:
- Burden paper less regularly — 550-sheet paper limit; two front plate in addition to a back feed for strength paper
- High usefulness — auto 2-sided print/duplicate/check/fax; 4.3inch shading touchscreen for simple arrangement and route; without hands voice-initiated printing
- Print-shop quality — Epson DURABrite Inks are shade based for fresh, energetic prints clearly and shading; borderless prints up to 11x17inch
- Extreme remote and systems administration — simple iPad®, iPhone®, Android™ tablet and cell phone printing; incorporates Wi-Fi Direct and Ethernet
Price: Around $1,499.00, find it here.
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X
Epson WorkForce ST-C8090 Driver Downloads, Review, Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!