- Toner Cartridge Costs for 1.4p per mono page and 8.6p per concealing page
- Customized Double Sided Printing
- Up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi Print
- USB, Network, Wireless and Wi-Fi Direct
- As Fast as 5.3 Seconds First page
- Up to 38ppm Color Print
- Up to 38ppm Mono Print
- 550 Sheet Input Tray
- 100 Sheet Multipurpose Tray
- 2 x 1GHz Processor
- 2GB RAM
- Windows, Mac and Linux Compatible
- 32GB HDD
- 5-Line LCD Display
A high-limit decreased device for upheld value
Augment your office usefulness with quick print rates of up to 38ppm and high-limit plate up to 2,300 sheets. Interface and print safely, ideal for crossover workspaces and telecommuters.
Embrace adaptable working with an assortment of availability highlights, including Wi-Fi backing, NFC and Universal Print for simple far off administration.
Boost your print yield and work on running expenses with fast print speeds and an expandable paper limit of up to 2,300 sheets.
Believe in your information security with secure print and progressed incorporated security programming, for example, McAfee Embedded Control and TLS1.3 security layer.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X
Canon i-SENSYS LBP722Cdw Driver Download, Review, Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!