- 37 ppm B&W arranged computerized MFP
- 50-sheet switching single pass feeder
- 500 GB hard plate drive
- Grant winning adjustable touchscreen show with simple to-see tiles
- Driving edge security with End-of-Lease highlight
- PCL®6 and Adobe® PostScript® 3™ printing frameworks
- Standard remote availability for simple arrangement and portability
- Implicit Optical Character Recognition (OCR) can change checked archives over to message accessible PDF design, Microsoft Office record organizations and others
- Sweep and print documents effectively from cell phones with Sharpdesk Mobile
- Standard direct printing of Microsoft® Office record designs
The Sharp MX-B376W Desktop Monochrome MFP Printer conveys an amazing presentation with its excellent yield and uncommon convenience. With its 7 inch show it is not difficult to control and gives fast admittance to organize administrations. The Sharp MX-B376W MFP Printer offers out of the case duplicate, print and sweep office by interfacing with your private organizations.
The duplexing archive feeder on the Sharp MX-B376W check the two sides of the paper on a solitary pass. The form in OCR can change examined archives over to message accessible PDF configuration and MS Office designs. The astounding 47 pages each moment printing rate of the Sharp Monochrome MFP Printer makes it a significant machine for each workspace.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X
Sharp MX-B376W Driver Downloads, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!