- Print, duplicate, check, discretionary fax
- Print Speed: 40 ppm
- Greatest Monthly Volume: 50,000 Pages
- 1200 x 1200 dpi max print goal
- Greatest paper limit: 4700 Sheets
- Single Pass Document Feeder
- 320 GB Hard Disk Drive
- 2 GB RAM
- Full-Color 10.1inch-Wide Super VGA Smart Operation Panel
- Different discretionary finishers
- Cell phone availability
- Full web program capacity
Print more, reasonably
Send less work to print providers and accomplish more in your office. Print on various paper loads, up to A3 in size. Add discretionary finishers to deliver stapled booklets. Programmed twofold sided printing and low energy utilization help decrease costs. Discover what you need with the natural Smart Operation Panel. You can tailor settings to reflect mainstream occupations for checking, duplicating and printing. Access regularly utilized archives directly from the printer, with capacity for up to 3,000 records.
Applications to make it simpler
Offer data and print from your cell phone or tablet with the Ricoh Smart Device Connector application. It can get to archives from cloud applications like Google Drive, Dropbox and One Drive. The Connector App likewise permits cell phone or tablet, printing gadget, projector and white sheets all to speak with each other. It's accessible for both Android and iOS.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X
Ricoh MP 4055SP Driver Downloads, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!