- Quick wake-up and print: Print the main page from rest mode as quick as 7.4 seconds
- Quick two-sided printing: Print two-sided archives as quick as 32 ipm (pictures each moment)
- One-pass, two-sided filtering: Scan the two sides of two-sided reports in a solitary pass
- Sweep to different objections: Scan archives to email, USB, network envelopes and the cloud
- Simple slide-off glass: Scanner glass has no raised edges so firsts slide off without any problem
- Discretionary high return cartridge: Optional 9K high return Original HP Toner cartridge with JetIntelligence
- Print Microsoft Office records from USB: Print Microsoft Word and PowerPoint reports straightforwardly from a USB drive
- Discretionary occupation stockpiling: Add a USB drive for worked in work stockpiling and recovery
- Low energy use: This MFP is enhanced for low energy utilization
- Print from cell phones: Print from an assortment of cell phones, tablets and PCs
- 3-inch shading touchscreen: Manage print occupations at the MFP with the 3-inch shading touchscreen
Speed through more errands. Keep information ensured.
Output advanced documents straightforwardly to email, USB, network envelopes, and the cloud with preloaded business applications.
Simple administration. Productive printing.
Effectively oversee print occupations straightforwardly at the MFP—simply tap and swipe the 3-inch (7.6 cm) touchscreen.
Price: Around $573.72, find it here.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
HP LaserJet MFP M42625 Driver Downloads, Review, Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!