- Shading multifunction Printer - Perfect for Home Office and SMBs
- Print, duplicate, filter
- Paper size - A4
- Availability - Self-recuperating Wireless; Apple AirPrint™; Mobile Apps; Wi-Fi® Direct Printing; Mopria™ Certified; HP Smart App
- 35-sheet ADF; Two-sided printing; Black and white touchscreen
Exhausted hanging tight for print responsibilities to be finished? With the HP OfficeJet 8012e Inkjet printer, pages can be imprinted in just 13 seconds, ideal for anybody with a bustling timetable or who requires a ton of prints for the duration of the day. Even better, with a standard info plate of 225 sheets and a yield plate that can fit 60 pieces of paper, anybody can print sans hands, without agonizing over paper spilling over.
Keen and quick
The HP OfficeJet 8012e Inkjet printer is viable with Apple AirPrint, implying that pages can be printed straightforwardly from your telephone. For individuals who are in a hurry and need to print a significant report, they can just utilize the AirPrint highlight on their telephone to have a faultless printed record surprisingly fast. These shrewd highlights likewise make it feasible for clients to work from any area. Cloud-based printing takes into consideration this printer to work regardless of where the client is on the planet, making it a fundamental piece of unit for telecommuters.
Regardless of whether it is imprinting clearly or full tone, the HP OfficeJet 8012e Inkjet printer can deal with any sort of printing position and will deliver clear and un-smirched results without fail. Also, the 1200MHz processor and 256MB RAM implies that this printer can take a weighty responsibility without separating. This printer is ideal for any home office or private venture. It is quick, simple to utilize, and get.
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
HP OfficeJet 8012e Driver Downloads, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!