- A4 printer
- Print up to 40 ppm
- 1-line Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi network
- Print as it were
Little size, huge on power
- High velocity (40 pages each moment) printing takes care of business quick.
- Extra paper plate choice improves profitability for clients with high print volume by decreasing daily schedule of recharging paper.
- A scope of easy to use for nothing applications accessible to upgrade efficiency and availability and make it simple to print from your cell phone.
- Incredible network: you select an entrance technique that works for you.
- Concurrent association with Ethernet and Wi-Fi Direct empowers you to interface with the machine from a fixed area (like a work area), or on the run.
Assignments done and also safely
Efficient and compelling: Delivers quality, power and dependability that is simple on the wallet. Low-profile gadget, yet top notch yield.
Loaded with savvy of highlights
Simple Front Access: Access print yield and change-out consumables (like toner and paper) rapidly, basically and neatly from the front of the machine.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Fuji Xerox DocuPrint P375 dw Driver Download And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!