- Advancement efficiency — 4.7inch PrecisionCore printheads convey mechanical level, move to-move execution at speeds up to 2,700 sqft/hr
- Splendid picture quality — with high-thickness Black ink produces remarkable shading immersion and high difference
- Consistent work process — Powerful Epson Edge® work process programming highlighting an Adobe® PostScript® 3™ Engine
- Unsurprising, dependable execution — progressed auto paper-strain control and texture head wiper empower basic, nonstop creation
- More ink implies less personal time — minimal effort, high-limit replaceable ink pack framework holds up to 20 L of ink for every tone, which takes into consideration longer print runs without client mediation
- Execution Optimized Epson® DS Transfer Paper — Multipurpose, Rigid Photo Optimized, Adhesive Textile and Production papers accessible
- Epson Cloud Solution PORT – gives live creation checking of your printer armada including creation rates and printer usage
The SureColor F10070 highlights four 4.7-inch PrecisionCore printheads that convey high-efficiency with outrageous drop arrangement exactness for sharp detail, splendid tones and exceptional print quality. The printer use the utilization of UltraChrome DS ink innovation including another 'hot-swappable' ink framework that can naturally change from an unfilled print pack to another ink pack in the middle of the cycle for a continuous printing.
It conveys a constant move to-move execution at creation paces of up to 2,700 square feet each hour while saving the general expense by more than 50%. The new superior SureColor F10070 gives a proficient and practical color sublimation answer for print shops hoping to create medium to huge great attire runs, and bid on approaching material orders from organizations that offer direct to the shopper.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Epson SureColor F10070 Driver Download, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!