- Six color based inks - Photo quality shading printing
- Print remotely - Direct printing from WiFi-empowered gadgets
- 2-line LCD - For a decent outline and speedy activity
- Back paper feed - Load up to 100 sheets without any problem
- Borderless photograph printing - Photo printing up to A4 design
- Print just - printer
- High page reach - 3800 photographs, 1 arrangement of jugs
See the distinction
Six color based inks offer improved photograph print quality, and the expansion of red and dark inks expands shading liveliness and contrast, and guarantees no shading shift paying little heed to what photograph media you're utilizing.
Siphon up the volume
High-volume ink tanks empower staggeringly high page yields – one bunch of containers can print around 3,800 4x6 photograph prints, which means less jug tops off.
Intended for straightforwardness
Forward looking ink tanks make it simple to screen ink levels, non-crush ink containers and key-type spouts make tops off issue free, and the 2 Line LCD is not difficult to explore.
With a client replaceable print head and support tank you'll encounter negligible vacation, and the Auto Power On/Off capacity will add to energy saving.
Print from your telephone or tablet utilizing the Canon PRINT App, Mopria or AirPrint, or use WiFi to associate with your PC, PC or Canon WiFi-empowered camera.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA G550 Driver Download, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!