- Usability — extreme profitability with Nozzle Recovery System and Skew Correction.
- The PRO-300 offers proficient picture quality, efficiency, and remarkable work process with a more modest impression, permitting you to reliably convey theresults your pictures merit.
- 9-shading in addition to Chroma Optimizer ink framework—intended to satisfy the needs of each photographic artist, from cutting edge novices to experts.
- Effectively check ink levels, printer status, and different settings with the 3.0" COLOR LCD MONITOR.
Astonishing outcomes in shading or high contrast
Utilizing Lucia Pro Inks, the iPF PRO-300 brings precise tone, shine consistency and picture clearness. The new Matte Black ink acknowledges further dark articulation and difference on compelling artwork paper, making photographs more honed.
Savvy, precise and adaptable
The iPF PRO-300's non-terminating spout discovery decreases banding and substitute spouts are prepared to supplant any that are obstructed.
Precise paper taking care of
The iPF PRO-300 comes total with a slant adjustment capacity to ensure that a wide range of paper, including thick paper, are printed without misalignment.
Consistent and Intuitive Printing Workflow
Effectively produce extraordinary prints with Canon Professional Print and Layout (PPL)— it's a profoundly amazing and instinctive programming that consistently coordinates into your current photograph work process.
Consistent Workflow Integration
PPL can be dispatched as an independent application or as a module from driving picture altering programming programs, making it speedy and simple to turn into a piece of your work process.
Settings at Your Fingertips
PPL's natural interface sorts out exceedingly significant printing perspectives and controls in a single space, including an initially print see and complete Print and Color settings for much simpler print work process.
Huge Print Preview
See and control what's in your last print with a huge print see. It allows you to change the size, yield and shade of your picture and perceive how it will look on the last paper size.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-300 Driver Download, Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!