- Print, duplicate, check, fax
- Print speed letter: Up to 40 ppm (dark and shading)
- Duplex printing; 2 paper plate (standard); 100-sheet ADF; 8-in shading touchscreen; coordinated console
The M578c can precisely catch and alter text prior to saving as one or the other Word or accessible PDF archives, utilizing worked in Optical Character Recognition (OCR) programming accessible just on M578c and M578z models. This permits clients to identify mistakes or missed pages reliably, an overhaul on earlier models and contenders.
The Color LaserJet Enterprise Flow MFP M578c additionally incorporates the capacity to tailor business explicit HP Workpath applications to make report serious work processes with redid answers for printing and checking, while the draw out console and default two-sided printing give supportability and speed. These, and the wide range of various usefulness the M578c offers, make it the ideal printer for workplaces needing up to 10,000 pages of printing each month with premium tone and viable examining.
Secure organization network
Giving top of the line insurance from the capture of private and classified material, the M578c guarantees that wellbeing starts things out. Alongside a large group of other security includes, the M578c's working code is checked consequently during fire up with the capacity to fix itself whenever bargained. In addition, the printer's active organization associations are assessed to guarantee dubious solicitations or malware dangers are invalidated right away.
Easy to understand plan
Just as meeting fundamental filtering, faxing and adapting needs, the M578c accompanies a clear working framework. Its usefulness is constrained by the 8-inch shading contact screen show which makes route simple, while availability with portable, web and USB empowers essential record sharing.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
HP Color LaserJet Enterprise Flow MFP M578c Driver, Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!
HP Color LaserJet Enterprise Flow MFP M578c Driver, Review based for Windows:
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32bit) click here;
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (64bit) click here;
- For more, check here.
HP Color LaserJet Enterprise Flow MFP M578c Driver, Review based for Mac OS X:
HP Color LaserJet Enterprise Flow MFP M578c Driver, Review based for Linux:
- Check here.