- ISO standard print speed (A4): up to 9.1 ipm dark/5.0 ipm shading
- USB 2.0
- Suggested print volume: 150 to 1,500 pages
Top notch PRINTING
The printer accompanies productive and pocket amicable ink tank for excellent printing. The PIXMA G1020 printer is intended for high volume and ease printing.
BORDERLESS PHOTO PRINTING
Moment prints with no postponement! The printer permits moment printing of borderless photographs 10.16cm x 15.24cm in only 45 seconds.
REPLACEABLE MAINTENANCE CARTRIDGE
With a replaceable print head and upkeep cartridge configuration, anticipate least personal time and greatest efficiency and expanded printer life expectancy.
HIGH PAGE YIELD INK BOTTLE
Print openly while never agonizing over the expense of printing until the end of time. The ink contains convey to 7600 B/W or 7700 shading pages for consistent imprinting on economy mode.
Simple, QUICK, AND SPILL FREE FILLING
The ink bottles are against trickle and spill-impervious to keep you liberated from unintended ink spreads while filling the ligament. Remarkable spout and container identifiers empower bother free and clean filling.
IDEAL FOR HOME/OFFICE USE
The printer is ideal for normal or continuous use for miniature business, home and for understudies with volume(100-300 pages each month) prerequisite at quick speed.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA G1020 Drivers Download, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!