- Unique highlights: All-in-one mono laser printer with quick printing for office and home office; Operation by means of LCD control board; Auto on/off for more productivity, low force utilization
- Print speed: up to 20 ppm (high contrast)
- Features: LCD control board, 100-sheet yield plate, auto on/off, A4 flatbed scanner, low force utilization
- Extent of conveyance: HP Laser 135ag multifunction laser printer (6HU10A); pre-introduced LaserJet toner cartridges; Quick beginning Guide; Installation banner; Power string
- And more.
Numerous interfaces, numerous alternatives
On account of an assortment of interfaces, you can deftly pick how and from which gadget you need to utilize the elements of the laser multifunction printer. The brilliant multifunction gadget guarantees adaptable and compelling working. The accompanying interfaces are accessible: USB 2.0.
Incredible scope of capacities up to A4
There is space for 150 sheets in the paper feeder. On account of B/W laser innovation, your printouts will be extremely sharp. A goals of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi guarantees great print quality . What's more, the print speed is additionally great at 20 pages/min. (b/w). To set aside time and cash, the keen printer can likewise print duplex (twofold sided).
The duplicating speed is 20 pages/min. (b/w). You can have up to 99 arranged duplicates made. The flexible gadget filters with a goals of 4,800 x 4,800 dpi and has the down to earth examine to work. You can utilize it to examine media straightforwardly into a reasonable arrangement.
Similarity and activity
You can utilize the multifunction gadget with the accompanying working frameworks: Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1, Win 10 or with a cell phone. A 2-line high contrast show guarantees a decent review and empowers clear route through the menu.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
HP Laser MFP 135ag Driver Downloads, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!