- As long as two years of ink: Print up to 13,000 pages in dark and 6,500 pages in shading
- Ultra-minimal effort printing: Save up to 90% on printing costs
- No ink cartridges: Easy-top off ink tank framework
- Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct and applications: Print from cell phones
- 3-in-1: Print, duplicate, check and borderless photograph printing
- Ultra-minimal effort
Did you realize that Epson's EcoTank ITS printer can decrease printing costs by up to 90%? It accompanies high return ink restrains that can print to 13,000 pages in dark and 6,500 pages in shading. That implies you'll get a ultra-minimal effort per page.
Sans cartridge printing
Coming up short on ink can be baffling. Regardless of whether you've loaded up, it sets aside effort to change a cartridge. On the off chance that you have a bustling family unit and depend on your printer, there's a simple arrangement. Epson's EcoTank ITS printer has a ultra-high-limit ink tank framework, which totally expels the requirement for cartridges and accompanies as long as two years of ink.
Smaller and simple to utilize
We figure printing ought to be basic and complain free. That is the reason our ink tank framework is completely coordinated and clear to set up. It's likewise reduced, making it simple to fit into the home.
Furnished with Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, the L3060 can print records from cell phones and tablets utilizing the free Epson iPrint application.
The EcoTank ITS printer has been reason worked to give a long haul printing arrangement. It conveys predictable and solid outcomes because of our progressed Micro Piezo printhead and veritable Epson ink. It offers a one year standard guarantee, and as long as three years with a limited time guarantee.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Epson EcoTank L3060 Driver Downloads, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!
Epson EcoTank L3060 Driver Downloads, Review And Price based for Windows:
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32bit) - Printer click here;
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (64bit) - Printer click here;
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64bit) - Scanner click here;
- For more, click here.