- Reduced and Stylish: With a little impression and sharp plan, the XP-5100 looks extraordinary from all points
- Productive: Suitable for both single and twofold sided printing
- Front-Loading Tray: Front-stacking paper plate holds up to 150 pieces of paper
- Portable Printing: Print from anyplace with versatile printing, with or without a remote system (Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct empowered)
- Print Direct: Print direct from a memory card
The space-sparing plan of the Epson Home XP-5100 can give an accommodating answer for anybody crushed for space, however is searching for energetic and clear print quality. Reasonable, rich and conservative – this across the board printer with output and duplicate usefulness looks extraordinary from each edge and is ideal for easy printing.
With A4 twofold sided printing, front-stacking paper tape with 150-sheet limit, 6.1cm LCD screen and memory card space (for printing photographs direct from SD card), ordinary assignments are simple. With the XP-5100, appreciate remote printing and filtering with or without a system (Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct). Print or output remotely at home by means of Epson's free iPrint application and offer sweeps easily with the Scan-to-Cloud usefulness.
With the Creative Print application, you can make custom welcome cards and stationary, get to shading book formats and print legitimately from Facebook. On the other hand, use Email Print to print from anyplace on the planet by essentially messaging your documents to your printer, or exploit Apple AirPrint and print direct from your Apple gadget.
Appreciate pay-more only as costs arise ink by means of Amazon Dash Replenishment. ReadyInk is Epson's shrewd printer innovation, that can detect when your printer is coming up short on ink. By enlisting for the Amazon Dash Replenishment administration, another cartridge can be sent before the last one runs out. It's the problem free, shrewd approach to consequently get new ink cartridges.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Epson Expression Home XP-5100 Drivers Download, Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!