Moreover, a sub-ink tank framework lets you change void cartridges while the printer keeps on printing, permitting you to utilize for all intents and purposes the entirety of the accessible ink in the tank before supplanting it. Shade based inks let you make climate safe prints and banners, and the unit is good with a wide assortment of media including long-move media. Ordinance's Air Feeding System keeps paper level during printing, which guarantees predictable prints, and borderless printing is accessible with moved media. The TA-30 additionally transports with free banner and promoting creation programming, just as a print module for Microsoft Office.
- 2400 x 1600 dpi print goals for sharp content, illustrations, and photographs
- Economy Print Mode permits up to 40% less ink to be utilized than standard mode
- Creates up to 113 24 x 36" banners in 60 minutes
- Sub-ink tank framework lets you change void cartridges while printer keeps on printing
- Shade based inks for making climate safe prints and banners
- Air Feeding System keeps paper level during printing
- Good with long move media
- Borderless printing
- Boats with free banner and promoting creation programming and a print module for Microsoft Office
Print More Out of the Box
The TA Series transport with 164% more ink than the equivalent HP and 157% more ink than the similar Epson presently offer. 330ml ink altogether.
Minimal effort of Operation
Economy Print Mode (Fast (Q5)) takes into account up to 40% less ink to be utilized during printing than standard mode Q3 - assisting with bringing down your activity costs.
Print 113 24 x 36 banners for each hour. That is 43 a larger number of banners than the HP T130 can print!
Print Outdoor Posters
Not at all like the HP DesignJet printers, the TA Series use shade ink to deliver climate safe banners.
The Perfect Print
With Canon's propelled Air Feeding System, paper is kept level during printing - assisting with making steady prints without fail!
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon imagePROGRAF TA-30 Drivers Download And Review - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!