- Xerox B210 is a lightweight, minimal, calm monochrome laser printer including standard remote printing, LED UI and fit for imprinting on a wide grouping of media types
- Vitality Star qualified Xerox B210DNI limit natural contacts with highlights like EPEAT, Green World Alliance, Toner Saver, N-up printing and programmed two-sided printing
- With a first page out time as quick as 8.5 seconds; the Xerox B210DNI prints up to 31 high contrast ppm letter/30 highly contrasting ppm A4 with prescribe print volumes of up to 4,000 pages/month to month
- Xerox guarantees assurance of delicate information over the system or on the gadget with worked in secure conventions and highlights, for example, 802.1X, HTTPS, IPsec, IPv6, IP/Mac separating, SNMPv3 and SECURE PRINT
- Paper size : Tray (Main plate): Custom sizes: 105 x 149 mm to 216 x 356 mm, Tray (Manual feed opening): Custom sizes: 76 x 127 mm to 216 x 356 mm
Momentous Reliability Meets Extreme Economy
Ideal for little work groups or the home office, the Xerox® B210 Printer gives you execution and dependability you can rely on, all day every day.
Print your direction
Print securely from your PDA, PC or work territory with nearby AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria and Android support.
Cut the Ethernet string
Your work is remote. By and by printing can be also. Adequately interface with your framework and start working.
No Wi-Fi? Try not to stress over it
Wi-Fi Direct® gives a protected relationship from your printer to any device.
Adequately lightweight to stow on a bookshelf. Adequately quiet to live in the nursery. In any case, arranged to print fast with up to 31 profoundly differentiating ppm.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Xerox B210 Drivers Download, Review And Price - Installation Guide :To run this driver smoothly, please follow the instructions that listed below :
- Please ensure that your printer/scanner is ON or Connected to the power flow;
- Connect the printer/scanner's cable directly to the device, such as a computer or laptop;
- Prepare the driver's file that suitable to your printer/scanner and please concern, for those of you who don't have the driver or lost it, just download it directly under this instruction (we assume that you already have fulfilled the policy agreement or end user license agreement from our website and driver's manufacturer);
- Open the driver file, select the language that you want if available. If it is not available, you can request it to the provider of this page of course, then follow the instructions contained in the driver;
- After the driver is installed correctly, then just press the Finish button;
- Congratulations! Your printer/scanner can be used now, you are welcome to like, or subscribe our website and find the various reviews about the printer/scanner and driver. Happy printing!
- *Please tell us on the blog comment, if you got any broken link you found!